See the Kingdom Calendar for a list of upcoming [events]:
Real-Time Wiki Development Discussions[edit | edit source]
We have a [discord] channel!
Wiki Staff[edit | edit source]
- Wiki Project Owner- THL Sumayya al Ghaziyya
- Wiki Infrastructure Engineer - Don Markus skalpr Grimsson
- Content Director - THL Sumayya al Ghaziyya
- Content Manager - Meesteres Odriana vander Brugghe
- Grammarian - Open
- Photography and graphics Editor - Open
- Arts Editor - THL Fede di Fiore
- Sports Editor (Marshal activities) - Open
- Entertainment Editor (Heraldry and protocol) - Maighstir Liam Mac An TSaoir
- Political Editor (Populace pages, History) - Open
- Law Editor - Open
Current Projects[edit | edit source]
What are you working on?
- Markus - Infrastructure updates & content duplication from other wikis
WIKI Job Openings[edit | edit source]
Feel free to try any of these tasks! If you would like an official position, contact the administrative staff at email@example.com
The following tasks need owners:
- Grammar reviewer - reading articles for grammatical and spelling errors and fixing them
- Photo and Graphics reviewer - Find copy-right free good photos and images to illustrate articles. Also check the unused graphic images and insert them into appropriate articles. (See the Requested Photos Category for articles needing photos.
- Aethelmearc Marshal article reviewer - ditto, but for the marshal handbook articles.
- Add links to SCA.ORG and Aethelmearc.org handbook documents - state that these documents take precedence over information on/in the Wiki.
Subject Matter Experts to review and update articles in their area of specialty:
- Dance articles
- Martial articles
- Royalty and past reigns
- Heraldic topics